Aug 19, 2007

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2

HSM 2 WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!! I just watched it tonight again for the 3rd time and I really do like it! The music isn't as good as the first one, but oh baby, is Zac a little hottie or what?! The part where he is dancing in all black...OH MY! He is way too good looking for Vanessa Hudgens. He needs to go for funner and better looking girls with more style and grace, a.k.a. me! (yes, I know funner isn't a word, and I'm definitely not graceful, and I have no style, and....oh crap, I'm in trouble). Anyway! High School Musical 2, definitely a hit!

With more exciting news, I wasted even more potential college tuition this week to buy (drum roll please) an Ipod Shuffle!!!!! YEA!!! It is super, super cute! (If you can't tell it's green with pink headphones!) And I'm going to look especially cute when I go to the gym and work out with it! It's also really nice because when I have my headphones in (which is always) and I walk off from wherever my Ipod is sitting it doesn't crash to the floor because guess what...It's attached to me!!!! This purchase is second only to my Juicy notebook! I love it!!

AND A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JEREMY AND KENNADY! I LOVE YOU BOTH AND I HOPE YOU HAD THE BEST DAY EVER TODAY!

2 comments:

Jayme said...

YAY for HSM2. I loved it too!!! I also love your new ipod. I want one.

Kelli LeBaron said...

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was SO good! I agree! haha.
and an ipod shuffle? CUTE.
let's work on our fitness together, baybay.