On Saturday, I found out I have a job at Nordstrom! **yea! Nice Job! You rock Kali! Discount! Oh yeah!** The lady called me randomly and said that she wanted to offer me a job and I'm really guessing that's due to my fabulous availability
. And Kayce signed both of us up for Gold's Gym so we can be looking nice and skinny for Jordan and Victoria's wedding! My goal is Nicole Richie pre-pregnancy. Just kidding. Because if I did get that skinny my dress for the wedding that I already bought would be too big and I really like that dress. The most exciting part about going back to Utah, however,
is that I'm going to start taking Dance classes again! This has pretty much been the worst year of my life without dance and I didn't ever think I would miss it as much as I do. And I'm sick of people looking at me like I'm a total airhead whenever I start dancing around in stores and such. People just don't get me....*sigh* The studio where I'm taking classes is where the girl who won Dancing With the Stars took classes from, and they had a ton of extras in High School Musical! So I'm really just planning on being the next star of So you Think you can dance! Or, Even Better! I can be in High School Musical 3 and meet Mr. Efron....oh yeah!
3 comments:
Boo-hoo!!! I want to live in the same state as you.
You rock Kali!!! You are going to look faaaabulous!!!
We will miss you!!
I get you Kali!!!
Post a Comment