Mar 5, 2008

This last sunday was my roomate's birthday so my roommate Juliana and my friend Alex and I decided to bake her a cake for the party she was having.
We decided it would be a brad pitt cake, and after one ruined cake (thanks to me not spraying Pam), one extra trip to the store, and powdered sugar spillage I not only decided that I would never attempt to bake AGAIN, but the cake ended up being pretty amazing! Well at least I think it turned out pretty cool. But that is definitely thanks to juliana and alex....NOT me. It was a big hit at the party too. Anyway, not that exciting but I decided to write about it because I never blog anymore. Here's a picture.

Word.


3 comments:

Jayme said...

That cake is AWESOME!!! I wish you would blog again. You make me laugh so hard. I love you!!

Kelli LeBaron said...

Who's this so called "friend", alex? muahaha.

Anonymous said...

I wish I were you.