Mar 20, 2008

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!

My ipod that I thought was gone and dead is now alive and kicking it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a great day.

And today is the first day of spring!!! Serious. Could it get any better?
I LOVE Spring! I love it! I love it!

Mmmmkay, Now I have to stop procrastinating cleaning up my room....

if something exciting happens soon i will write a lot more, but so far all I got is the ipod.


P.S. Obsession bands of the week:

Cold War Kids: Always been great, but this time I'm in love with Hospital Beds
We the Kings: Check yes Juliet was the free download on Itunes last week. They sound a lot like Boys Like Girls. They are money.
Metro Station: I listened to their song Tell Me What to Do for a week straight... and I'm not exaggerating in the slightest.
"Yeah! Move like that! Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah move like that!:

1 comment:

Kelli LeBaron said...

Giiiirl, alright. Tell me what to do, girlll. I'm so in love, a-whoaa. I'm so in love with a-you- a-you- a-you, oh ohhh.