Dec 4, 2007

Come on Girls It's Cookie time!

Jenny Lewis...'Memba her?!?! Jenny Lewis played Shelley Long's daughter in the 80's classic Troop Beverly Hills. (See Below.)







Well, It just so happens that she is now the lead singer of one of my current favorite bands, Rilo Kiley!!! She was also a part of The Postal Service which produced the hit song Such Great Heights. She is pretty much the coolest girl that has ever lived. Want me to blow your mind even more?! If you are a loser like me and watch re-runs of Boy Meets World on ABC family, then you will remember the bully-duo that consisted of a big fat guy and a smaller guy with a strange voice. Welp, The smaller guy is the guitarist for Rilo Kiley!!! CRAZY!!!!!!! Watch the music video below and you can't miss him (he is sitting on the piano/getting married) Jenny Lewis is singing...



If you are thinking how boring this blog post was, i'm sorry. This will be my one music tribute for the month....I promise. Just for kicks, here is another Jenny Lewis video.




Ok, another one! I Highly recommend watching this one!


4 comments:

Jayme said...

Kali!!!! I am SO glad you posted this. I was walking around the house singing Cookie Time for like 2 hours the other day. I couldn't remember all the words though. Max thought I was completely nuts!!! I love the other songs too.

Kelli LeBaron said...

Baha. Thank you, thank you. I would now like to take the time to take a bow.

And uhhhh. I'm sorry to inform you of this, Miss Harris, but there is no cure for JLOD. But there are a lot of JLOD Anonymous groups out there. The most important thing to remember is that you're not alone.

Kayce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kayce said...

"We work hard and we play fair, so buy a box and do your share."

"Why don't you guys just stay together so I don't have to end up in therapy twice a week like Tessa." SO I tried to think of memorable Jenny Lewis quotes from that movie, but that was the only one I could come up with. She was also in the Wizard with Fred Savage, brother to Ben Savage star of Boy Meets World. I know I'm pathetic.