Nov 8, 2007

Tag, I'm it!

Sooooo, Jayme "tagged" me to tell 7 random things about myself....So here it goes.

If you think you know a lot about me, I promise, you could not be more wrong. Muahahahaha!!

1. My feet are shrinking. I'm serious. I used to only wear a size 8 or 8 1/2 but now I can totally fit into size 7's without any problem. I think it's a disease.

2. I LOVE music. I'm obsessed. Taking a moment to sound totally emo, if I could just stick in headphones all day and have music playing all the time, I would be completely happy. Sometimes I cry because i love it so much. haha

3. I've been pulled over for speeding before. I told mom this (finally) but my senior year I was going 65 mph down Dad Clarke (a 45 mph zone) and I got pulled over by an unmarked cop car coming down the other way....Luckily there was no ticket!!

4. I want to see a real life autopsy. Seriously. It would be AWESOME!

5. My most favorite memories have always been with family.

6. I really want to put of streak of purple in my hair again.

7. My dream house is sitting directly across from Wash Park. If I could afford it (and if it was for sale) I would go and buy it right now.

And since Jayme added an 8th one, I will too.

8. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing with my life yet, (if you haven't noticed) but someday I will figure it out and I'm hoping it will be something great!


Um, I tag Jatoria???

2 comments:

Jayme said...

Hey!! My feet are shrinking too. I am down to like a 6 1/2. That is even after being pregnant. I used to be a 7 1/2. Maybe it runs it the family.

Victoria said...

Mine are growing. I barley fit into 12's when I just bought new shoes.

I will add random thoughts later probably after the wedding!

GO BRONCOS!!!!! (They just intercepted the ball!)

jh