Nov 4, 2007

I don't really feel like writing anything

So I'm just going to put up pictures from being home. It was sooooo fun to go home!


Awwww!

Notice the picture right behind our heads. Haha!
Then and Now

I love Halle! So much!

Miss Hannah Montana herself and that's Minnie Mouse on my shoulders

The Girls of the family!
Little Halle sitting up

Madison and I showing off our tickets

My Future Husband, Mr. Adam Levine


The first guy was oh so boring.






I have better videos then this, but I couldn't find them. We were like in the third row! it was awesome!!!! Madison even caught their towel! but, that's whole other story!

2 comments:

Jayme said...

Looking at those pictures makes me miss you. Hurry up and come back.

Jayme said...

Oh, and by the way...there is a picture of you up on our ward wall from the Chili Cookoff. I thought it was me and showed it to Max. He pointed out that it was in fact, you, not me in the picture. HA!!!