Aug 6, 2007

♥♥♥♥♥♥ bRaTz! tHe MoViE!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

*** due to the bad writing of this entry, I have deleted it until I can become funny again...but for the record, don't go see bratz the movie.***


On a lighter note... Perez Hilton posted this website on his blog today, but it's so freaking funny that I have to post it again! So Stylish! So Wholesome! So Slimming! I must have one!!! (and to clarify, they are swimsuits!)



5 comments:

Girls-R-Us!!! said...

The bRaTz are good for some serious laughs!! You should go into movie reviewing!! It is the perfect job for you

Jayme said...

KALI!!! You are hysterical. I was going to email you those swimsuits because I laughed for like an hour when I saw them. Too funny. And because I didn't get to comment on your last post, don't worry. This is What Dreams are Made of is like my favorite song.

Kelli LeBaron said...

Hahaha. I love you.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure those should be called polygamy party suits. Those are awful. For your information, I have 10,000,000 friends of facebook. Very rude to make fun of that.

Kayce said...

NO PUT THE TEXT BACK UP. IT WAS FUNNY! "You don't look deaf." So funny.