Jul 26, 2007

Somebody Needs to Call Whine-One-One

Kayce cannot get over the fact that I have ugly pictures of her posted on here. So I deleted them because I'm pretty much the best sister that has ever lived. Goodness Kayce! I have ugly pictures of me all over the internet! Just go look at my facebook...

Anyway, This is the t-shirt I want to get mainly because it's really funny. If I can find it in brown, I'll wear it to Jatoria's wedding. Just kidding. Just to the first day of school.

My future situation in Utah is getting dire! Kayce the big jerk decided to come home, and Jayme and Max decided to move home on Labor day! What do you people think I'm going to do out there! It's like you really believe I'm actually going to have friends out there, or that I'm actually going to enjoy driving all the way to Salt Lake just for school! You people are nutso. Today when I was taking a nap, I had a dream that at BYU, there was four rainbows in a row and everybody had brought blankets so they could sit on the lawn and look at it. Unfortunately, that wouldn't surprise me if that ever really happened, and i swear if it anything remotely like that ever happens, I'm moving out of that place for good.

Can I also ask one question? Why must everybody insist on ruining my life?

4 comments:

Kayce said...

Kali I haven't even decided where I'm moving yet, and to clear it up there is no way you have any pictures that are uglier than the ones you had of me. Believe me I've looked. I politely asked you to take them off because then I can look at your blog without hating myself for not being more careful around you when you have a camera. I do like your blog though!! P.S. Kali come to Zion!!

Jayme said...

Halle misses you Kali!!! We love you.

Jayme said...

P.S. Your dream is HILARIOUS and the shirt cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kal Pal. It's Lindsey. LOVE THE BLOG. You are the funniest. When Jaymes leaves, I'm going to have to insist that you become my new best friend. LOVES.