I have a new addition to my life too! My new Juicy Couture notebook that I bought yesterday for only $40! Not only is it a big notebook, but it has two folders and a planner! It is so cute, and I have to give credit to Madison and Stacy for finding and buying it first. It's so perfect for going back to school. So, If I fail, at least I'm failing in style! I honestly think that It's going to be the only motivation I have for going back at the end of August.


Also, I guess Jordan and Victoria are out there, but we all know that getting married is like writing your own death sentence. Just Kidding. But seriously, I'm so so so excited that they are getting married in November! Mainly because I get a new outfit and the passport! Also, the best sister in law that anyone could ever ask for! She is an amazing girl and totally perfect for Jordan! I am oh so happy that they are going to be in Provo with me and I can't wait!
Jayme, Max, Halle and Kayce are all abandoning me to come back to Denver. And Jayme better be ready to just give Halle to Mindy, because we all know that she is the biggest baby hog that ever walked the face of the planet. But she makes up for it with all the clothes that she buys her. I'm hoping Jayme and Max postpone moving back to Denver for a while because I like having them in Utah. I'm going to miss them too much if they leave when I get back over there. Also, Halle will have this very weird idea that Kayce is her favorite aunt when in fact, it's me. (You know it's going to be true Kayce, Everybody knows I am Laney's favorite...just ask her!) Kayce is also leaving cause apparently this job she applied for is "better." I really think Kayce just went back to Utah while I was over there to use my dining plus. I really do hope she gets the job though, because she definitely deserves it and she is by far the most qualified! yea kayce.
Soooo...Anyway, that's my first post. yea. Super exciting, I know, you don't have to tell me. And if you are wondering why I would e
ver name my blog "Mean thoughts and cheap shots," it's the name of a Rocket Summer song which I thought was very appropriate after this weekend, which Jordan kindly recreated in this drawing from facebook. So, hooray for this random family activity and yea for Jayme who got it all started!
6 comments:
WHO GOT IT STARTED?!?!?! Go check the date of my first blog. Hello, I started this last year. That picture is super funny Jordan good work!!!! Love it!
Kali,
who knew you were funny!
Love
Jordan
Kali!! You are so funny. I am laughing non stop at your blog. Very good. I love the juicy notebook.
Kali!!! Good taste runs in the family. Love, Love, Love the notebook!!! we loved the picture JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll second Kayce....she totally got it started.
-The Blog Administration
Kayce started blogging long before the proud mommy.
-The Blog Administration
Post a Comment