
Well, Miss Laney decided to grace us with her presence tonight and I got some very cute pictures of her. She is so funny! All she did all night was talk, talk, talk, and half the time I couldn't understand her! Hilarious. She is a future BYU cheerleader (with a shirt to prove it) and she was saying "Go Cougars" all night! I also taught her to say "Jordan is marrying Victoria," but she's having a little trouble getting the Victoria out at
the end of that. She is so cute.Now, let's get on to the cute face I was talking about...Mine! ha. Just kidding. I was really talking about Laney. I have no good stories. Like I said...I have no life. I really need friends...
1 comment:
I am so jealous you get to hang out with Laney. Send that girl to Utah!!! I love her. And once again, you are very funny. You should do stand up.
Post a Comment