23 is a totally crappy age.
seriously.
i'm over it.
i can't wait for june because i'm hoping that 24 will be a little easier. (ew, 24 really? when did i get so old??)
this limbo weird awkward stage after fun college times and before whatever the rest of my life has in store totally sucks.
welp. that's my rant. the end.
and in other news...
I get to go to NEW YORK CITY IN MAY!!!!!! Huzzah!
my work is taking me to tour the lovely bumble&bumble headquarters. (and shop shop shop)
i'm just going to keep chanting "may may may may may may" and maybe it will just magically make everything all better and bring may here faster.
1 comment:
NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!! I'm jealous. you are going to have so much fun. I'll chant with you, MAY, MAY, MAY,MAY, MAY, MAY,MAY, MAY, MAY,MAY, MAY, MAY,MAY, MAY, MAY,MAY, MAY, MAY,MAY, MAY, MAY!
Post a Comment