what more needs to be said, really?
All that is necessary is I am SOOOO very grateful i did not attend school there.
beautiful place, awesome campus, perfect for jeremy....
but the small town thing...uh, i think i'll just kick it down here in denver, thanks.

this look just says, "I miss you already" *tear* he's just so grown up!

i feel like jeremy was ready for college five years ago.

the should-be "empty nesters" but alas! they still have my beautiful face lingering in their household!

I told mindy to smile and she said, "i don't want to look TOO happy." i find it to be the perfect balance of "gee, i'm going to miss him" & "YAY! i can start painting in the garage!"

The best part of Rexburg??? MAVERICK CONES!!!
3 comments:
I. love. you. ahhhhh!!!
this is kelli. i have no idea why it is putting my name as "kell". it should either be "kelli" or "kel". lame.
I think that boy may have been ready for college at 2.
Post a Comment