Oct 9, 2007

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

I HAVE SEEN LINDSAY LOHAN! The greatest of all my dreams has finally come true! I saw Miz Lindsay herself! In person! and i heard her talk! And it was craziness!!!

Would you like to hear the story? Fabulous!

Well, Saturday my friend Jamie was in town so we decided to take a trip to the mall so we could shop our little hearts out. First Stop: Nordstrom! I accidentally took a dressing room key home with me the night before at work so I went to return it and one of the ladies I worked with said, "Lindsay Lohan is upstairs shopping with her dad." Before she even finished the sentence I was off running towards the escalator and guess who was riding it right in front of us??? Lindsay Lohan's dad!! I could have reached out and touched him...but that would have been a little creepy. So we get up the escalator and looked around until we saw her shopping in Savvy! She had gray leggings with a sweater dress and a fedora hat and black ankle boots on. She looked even skinnier in person and I heard her talk and was like "Oh my gosh, that is lindsay lohan. That is the voice in mean girls and confessions of a teenage drama queen, my two favorite movies ever!" And I walked right behind her pretending I was shopping. I could have touched her too, but I'm afraid her security guards might have tackled me. Especially since Jamie's roommate, Anna, took out her cell phone to look at a text message and somebody came up to her and said, "Could you please not take any pictures of Lindsay..." yikes.

It was so amazing. It was so amazing. It's really pathetic, but it was like the most amazing moment of my life. (And the only reason this is the most amazing moment is because mom pulled me out of the rocket summer before i could meet them. yeah, i'm still a little mad about that).

This just goes to show that dreams really do come true, no matter how pathetic they are!

3 comments:

Jayme said...

How fab!!! You saw her right before she left. I am so happy for you. I am living out all of my dreams through you!!!

Yo Momma Lindsey said...

Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

not fair